Be sure to tell me if you see any ants.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

19 webkinz!

Hello. This is poppyhop. My birthday just went by, and things happened so fast! On my party day, I got Harriet, a whimsy dragon, Nells, a panda, Caroline, a lioness, Charles, the tiger snake,and Carrie, a black poodle. Then, on my real B-day, I woke up with a leopard on my pillow. I came out of my room to thank my mom, and found a cocker spaniel on my desk chair. I took them to the webkinz corner of my house, and found a tiger in the webkinz bathtub. Mom was bugging me to get a drink, and when I opened the drinking cup cabnit,out fell a lil'kinz lion. The leopard is named Adam, the cocker spaniel is named Mary,the tiger is named Albert, and the lion is named Percival. Mary is blind, and Percival thinks he's not a lil'kinz. It all happened so fast!


Love, Poppyhop/ Ravenpaw109

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you might have to move or add a room on your house if you get any more !!!



Froggy

Ribbit !!!!!!!!