Be sure to tell me if you see any ants.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Oops!

Hi! this is Poppyhop posting ONCE AGAIN. DON DON DON DON! Ha ha, anyway, I forgot to tell you something important. I forgot to tell you that I have 4 webkinz! I have had them since Christmas! The first one is Ravenpaw109, as you already know. Ravenpaw109 is a girl black cat. Then there is Donder. Donder is a girl reindeer. After that there is Buster. Buster is a boy dalmatian. Last but not least, there is Slipper. Slipper is a boy seal. Donder and Buster are married! Ravenpaw109 and Slipper are married, too!
Mom teases me and says that Donder looks to "Buck" to be a girl. Moms just don't understand!

Your faithful poster, Poppyhop

.P.S. I forgot to mention that soon I will have a new Webkinz! It will be named Omri and it will be a boy. Omri was my dog's name and he had dominance issues, so we got rid of him. The webkinz will be a husky dog.

No comments: